At Letra Caribe, the most important thing is to offer a Spanish program that helps you reach your goals. Our Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Spanish programs are set to reach these goals in the most efficient way possible.
Our Beginner Spanish program helps you acquire the basics for understanding and reaching the following:
- Being able to give and get personal information
- Understanding signs and basic information directly related to your surroundings
- Being able to describe the surroundings, people, objects and places
- Talking about your daily routine in a basic manner.
On completing this level,you'll have the basic Spanish you need to travel independently on holiday in Latin America.
During the Intermediate Spanish program, you will put to practice in more in-depth, all you learned in the Beginner Spanish program, and develop more conversational Spanish, including:
- Talking about your experiences and things that happened in the past
- Develop Spanish proficiency relating to your field of professional expertise or personal needs
- Expressing in a concrete way your dreams and plans.
By the end of the Intermediate Spanish program, you'll more easily be able to meet and get to know people while you work or travel in Latin America.
The Advanced Spanish program will develop skills towards fluency in Spanish conversation, working on pronunciation and grammatical nuances, and the different meanings they might have depending on the situation. In addition:
- Gain specific vocabulary and practice in specialist topics relating to your travel or work
- Focus on listening and conversation through activities where you will interact with locals
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of Colombian culture
- Develop your Spanish fluency through oral presentations, debates and class discussions. With these activities, you will use all the grammatical content learnt in class.
Our Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Spanish programs can be completed through private lessons, group lessons, Skype lessons or a mixed format. You can start anytime and there's no need to sign up to a set number of classes.
Business Spanish courses
We have designed specialist programs for business too. If you have employees with specific Spanish needs, get in touch. We've designed classes for various language areas, including medical, diplomatic, business negotiation, tourism and more.